Thursday, August 09, 2007

mad at the world.


If you piss me off i will eat your face. I will take a dump on your head, slap you accross the face. If you piss me off, there will be no mercy. I will not feel sorry for you, i will not do anything to stop the bleeding. If you piss me off, i will eliminate you, crush you. I will take your face chop your nose off, and send it to your mother for fucking breakfast. I'm fucking pissed off. It pisses me off when you don't call, it pisses me off when we're winning you try to pull some childish bullshit, to get a call to go your way. I'm pissed that everytime we win, they try to break our team apart just so the league is more competitive. I'm pissed that everytime i check on the kids they are doing they are not supposed to. I'm tired of your shit, YOU, YOU AND YOU too! Live your life the way you want to live it, not the way TV, or some stupid ass doctor on TV tells you to live it. I'm angry at the world for taking so little responsibility in all the things that need to be taken care of, GLOBAL WARMING. For a lack of better words "I HATE IT" when people do something wrong, then they look over their shoulder to see if anyone saw it. Let me tell you all something if you think you weren't caught, well think again, "the one UP there is always watching". People whats it going to take for you to just get it. Doing the right things, doing what you are supposed to, live your life however you want to live it, BUT DO THE RIGHT FUCKING THING...you are all so full of it. Today i'm pissed at you. Today is my judgement day. Today is the day that i'm heard and you are not. Today is the day where everything that seems to be right IS WRONG. Today i'm pissed off. Today i'm having a bad day. Today i have a softball game that i don't want to go to. Today i'm tired of all your shit. today i have issues. And today is the day that i put an end to everything that pisses me off.
Today i'm crying at your feet. Today you should put me all out of my own misery. Today i'm depressed. And today i'm at your MERCY!

Oh My Lord! Haven't I seen better days?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SNOOPYMXLI said...

I'm sorry but something worse is coming at you...
we need to talk...
i'll call you...... just remember that not everything is the way we want it to be....

love you..

12:44 AM  
Blogger Orizschna said...

Defintivamente Sr.Tony, no quisiera conocer su lado iracundo y siniestro.
Relax, despues de la tormenta viene la calma.
Un beso y saludos hasta alla!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home