Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Incoherent BULLSCHIT...

I'm walking blind in the darkness. Not knowing where i'm going next. I don't know how exactly i got here. Only sure thing is "getting out will take time".
Every tear i shed is wearing away my still beating heart. Walking blind in the darkness. With no place to go or people to see. Walking blind in the darkness with no hope. Once the pure air that you allowed me to breath, Is now like poison that sucks the life right out of me. I'm walking in the darkness alone once and for all. The mind full of prosperous thoughts is now full of evil and grotesque images of sorrow. The confusion created by this darkness can not be erased nor understood. It can't be accepted or approved. I'm walking in the darkness, full of pain, sadness, sorrow, EVIL, anger, and i'm tired of it.
I'm walking blind in the darkness because you put me here.
I'm walking blind in the darkness to get over it.
I'm walking blind in the darkness and i can feel the end.
I'm walking blind in the darkness but i can't feel you.
I'm walking blind in the darkness for the last time.
I'm walking blind in the darkness wishing it was all a bad nightmare.
I'm walking blind in the darkness, will not go through this again, i'm done, the pain is over but i still can't see. And so I will remain walking in a BLIND WORLD OF DARKNESS....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger SNOOPYMXLI said...

Pues ni tan incoherente...

Que tengas dias mejores... love you!!!.........

8:51 PM  
Blogger Orizschna said...

I see u.
I understand.

Mil besos, todo pasa, te lo juro.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Orizschna said...

regresa!

9:09 PM  
Blogger AnaR said...

Oh my good ...no entendí nada...

Saludos

4:44 PM  
Blogger Orizschna said...

Regresa!!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home